Steinhatchee River Club is a premiere RV camp ground and lodging location based in the heart of Steinhatchee, Florida. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to each guest who visits our stunning River Club. If you don’t see the perfect fit for you below, email your resume and 2-3 references to email@example.com to keep your information on file for future opportunities.
As the Groundskeeper at Steinhatchee River Club, you’re responsible for ensuring our guests’ experience is nothing short of amazing from the moment they turn down the drive. First impressions are huge, making the Groundskeeper role one of great importance. If you’re someone who loves serving people and is attentive to details, this may be the perfect role for you at Steinhatchee River Club!
- Keep up general appearance of buildings and grounds
- Care for and maintain lawns, plants, and trees
- Mow, weed, fertilize, trim, and water greenery on property
- Assist guests upon arrival and during stay
- Clean and tidy buildings, boats, and dock sites
- Fast Learner
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Reliable Transportation
Seeking a Yamaha outboard motor technician with a minimum of two years experience. Full-time position with benefits. The desired individual will be a team player, possess a positive outlook and take pride in their work. Industry leading compensation commensurate with skill level and certification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection and operation of boats and motors
- Diagnosis of engine performance issues
- Documentation of inspections, test results, and work performed
- Performance of engine compression and leak down tests
- Installation of new Yamaha outboard motors and controls
- Performance of engine maintenance and repair
- Inspection and repair of gear case assemblies and propeller shafts
- Rebuilding of engine trim and tilt assemblies
- Repair of vessel electrical components, circuits and wiringMechanic
- Repair and maintenance of steering systems
Required Skills, Experience and Tools
- Experience in the mounting and rigging of Yamaha outboard motors
- Experience in maintenance, diagnosis and repair of Yamaha outboards
- Proficiency in the use of computer diagnostic tools
- Proficiency in the repair of vessels 12v DC systems
- Proficiency in the installation and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems
- Knowledge of vessel systems
- Possess proper tools to perform the trade
- Willingness to attend training classes and courses
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described above must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.The associate must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; bend, stoop and kneel regularly; move, handle and lift large boxes, parts, and engine components in order to perform all functions of this position as set forth in the above duties and responsibilities.
We are seeking a Welder to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Forklift Experience-preferred
The River Club is a drug free work zone and all employees are subject to random drug testing.